30th Annual Rogue River Clean-Up & Let’s Pull Together!
Registration Now Available Via the SOLVE Website!
- To help with the instream clean-up with Nate’s Rogue Adventures (limited to 8 volunteers), click here.
- For those interested in primarily park and river-side trash clean-up between Whitehorse County Park and Hog Creek County Park, click here.
- For those wishing to participate in weed pulling activities, road-side and underwater clean-ups, and/or park and river-side clean-ups between Hog Creek County Park and the Grave Creek Boat Ramp, click here.
Bear Creek Stewardship Day Clean-Up!
Thinking of doing something for your community on Saturday, April 23rd, 2022? Jackson County and its partners invite all community members to join on Earth Day in an effort to keep Bear Creek clean!
Date: Saturday, April 23rd, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Check-in: 8:30 AM
Location: Nine check-in/out locations along the Bear Creek Greenway from Central Point to Ashland!
- Pine Street, Central Point (RVCOG/Stream Smart),
- Bear Creek/Rogue River Confluence (Nate’s Rogue Adventures),
- McAndrews Road, Medford (Rogue Basin Partnership),
- Hawthorne Park, Medford (City of Medford),
- Alba Drive, Medford (Medford Food Co-op),
- Coyote Trails Nature Center, Medford (Rogue Riverkeeper),
- Blue Heron Park, Phoenix (City of Phoenix and Rogue Valley Sewer Services),
- Lynn Newbry Park, Talent (City of Talent and Rogue Valley Sewer Services), and
- Wranglers Arena, Ashland/Talent (Southern Oregon Geocaching).
Clean-up gear is available from SOLVE and other local partners at the registration/check-in booths. However, volunteers are encouraged to bring their own supplies, including gloves and tools.
Register here: www.bearcreekstewards.org